Thursday, July 24, 2008

Champions keep playing until they get it right.

Champions keep playing until they get it right.
-- Billie Jean King

The quote is simple, just keep trying. One of my favorite instructors at the Y, Michele, has a saying "the success is in the attempt". I firmly believe that with repeated attempts, you will get it right. If the attempt is never made, you never have the opportunity to get it right, so keep on playing! How many times do we tell ourselves that we "can't". If you don't try you will never know, just keep playing until you can.

I'm trying very hard to erase the word "can't" from my vocabulary and replacing it with "I can try". While I may never get it right, I will give my 100% trying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great quote Carol!

Anonymous said...

Great work.